Sunday, November 8, 2009

The break days

Hmmmm...Melewati hari begitu hari yang begitu susah , padat.... Capeknya....
Apalagi menghadapi UTS yang begitu susah ... Memang sich hanya ada beberapa yang begitu susah... Tapi itu membuatku ku shock (seperti ditusuk pisau)... baru kali ini aku menghadapi soal - soal yang begitu susah seperti itu ... Huff....

When I was a speaker in the Service learning... I had a shock a few days before.... I was not ready ,coz I was afraid what would happen when I spoke and no one listened me ... "I think it ... think it again...think it again.... Something bad will happen .. ooooo noooo"..... the athmosphere would be black.... huff......

But I tried to be myself ("You can do it") and I tried to show that I can .... But my experience isn't enough to control the situation... But my group help me ... I said " huff... safe.... "
But I was happy because I could try best ......

No comments:

Post a Comment